..............................Persis is married!..............................

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Oxtail Stew


OK. This did NOT taste like my mother's oxtail stew. Have of course emailed off for the "proper" recipe and will update asap. Have also sent off for Molly Stevens' All About Braising and expect to master the astrophysics of the crockpot before I go grey. Oh, and thank yous go to my ex-best friend in London (who's still one of my best friends except she's no longer in London) for the kind donation of said crockpot, which I intend to make an indispensable part of my life from now onwards.

In other news, the suitor has persisted, but ostensibly not in role of suitor but, er, friend. I was reminded of naughty Eve last night, and am quite sure I'm the first one Satan's going to tempt. Well, knowledge is half the battle won, as they say.

Gonna cut my hair tomorrow. Hurrah!

No comments: