..............................Persis is married!..............................

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Captivating


Don't you just feel so happy when your friends are so happy? Just reading Charm's birthday post on her blog put a huge smile on my face. Is it just me or do we celebrate birthdays less as we get older? It just seems that birthdays of late have consisted of gathering in the pub for whirligig rounds of beer. Or is that just an English thing?

It's going to be my birthday soon. Hm...

I asked God for a "kiss" this morning, and He gave me two! What a loving God we have. I'm looking forward so much to tomorrow now, just in wonderment how He's going to surprise me that day.

Went for BSF again tonight. My group is such a diversity of lovely women, young and old, modern and meek, singles and mothers. To be honest, I was still thinking about issues in bioethics (from an earlier work thing) well into the lecture, but just listening to God's word being preached, even unconsciously, was so very therapeutic. It was well worth taking an hour out this afternoon to finish my BSF study over a caramel macchiato in Starbucks.

Highly recommended - a book that will reach to the depths of your feminine heart. Especially for the women who have made such a difference in my life, and to those I know I'll want to be part of my life for a long time. I'm reading this at the moment.

No comments: