..............................Persis is married!..............................

Monday, July 23, 2007

Transformers, The Movie (2007)

Final battle: Optimus Prime vs. Megatron

Calling all children of the 80's: Remember your Transformers robots? They're on big screen now! The movie finally reached the fair shores of Britain, and orchid boy (actually, he's rose boy again cos he turned up this time with a single perfect white rose) and I caught it on big screen this weekend - our second "date". Totally gripping - I was on the edge of my seat tapping my fingers, the whole time. Starscream escaped the final destruction, so... Transformers II? I hope so!

Bumblebee leading the pack

Hey brother dearest, have you watched it yet? Remember how I used to crush your transformer robot... muahahaha...

1 comment:

Zealous said...

I love this movie.
Interestingly, my dear hubba thought of you quite often recently
rging me to send emails to u and updates...but he did not know that we have been reading each other's blog. We love and miss you, Aileen!