..............................Persis is married!..............................

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Dreaming of tea services

Spode, Golden Valley collection

I've been dreaming about tea services recently and found the perfect pattern with Spode. Unfortunately, it's not only way beyond my budget, but way way way beyond my budget. Free to admire though. Wedgwood offers an affordable substitute, which is currently on sale. Probably more practical too.

Wedgwood, Wild Strawberries collection

On the brighter side, I made an inspirational discovery: secret London location for Mariage Freres tea! You'll never guess where... Currently drinking their Marco Polo blend out of my good 'ol law school mug. =)

Coming up: Barbican Mostly Mozart concert with fireworks, tea at Brown's, and long-overdue birthday post, with presents.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you don't mind old things or mismatched sets, I find that flea markets is an excellent place to find nice teacups. Very affordable too. I have found so many here in France that they have to take turns.