..............................Persis is married!..............................

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Roses for you

Words written: 9,377. Distance run: 0 (refer word count). Currently reading: Ruth, A Portrait, The Story of Ruth Bell Graham (Patricia Cornwell).

Roses from a boy.
For you Texans reading this,
note the map of Houston in the background!

I love being given flowers. Being a poor student at the moment, I will always think twice paying money for cut flowers, lurking around the Holborn flower stand trying to think of the prettiest and most economical combination. So I appreciate being given flowers, also because I do love the way they brighten up my room and remind me when I wake up in the morning that someone thought of me. These red long-stem roses smell heavenly!

No comments: