..............................Persis is married!..............................

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Triple Chocolate Cheesecake


Blogging while waiting for my Pret double shot macchiato to kick in - my second coffee for the day. Pret double shot macchiatos pretty much work for me every time. Woke up at 6am this morning to help Y lug her luggage to the bus-stop and go to work (why not?). Going to the ballet tonight, and looked ridiculous in my nice green dress and flat ballet pumps (luggage lugging shoes - high heels would have just killed me running for the bus with said luggage in tow). My work server is down for servicing this morning, so everything is going very slooooow... Y and I had a nice looooong catch up girl chat last night - stories of dog, husband, rural life in Minnesota actually filled quite a few hours. Well, ok, there was also tea, triple chocolate cheesecake made by my very own fair hands, and CSI. Have lots to settle before Rome this weekend - hurrah! Holiday!

No comments: