..............................Persis is married!..............................

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Update: The End Game


The Boy was on the phone from the US today, and complaining that I've been cooking a lot lately when he's not around, and he's jealous. I took that as a compliment. =) The truth is, cooking isn't the only thing I've been doing a lot of recently. I've also been writing a lot (rather, trying a lot to write), reading a lot, practising the piano a bit more, surfing the internet too much, watching too much tv, and sleeping waaay too much. In fact, I've actually been suffering from insomnia for the past 3-4 weeks.

I've also been running a lot. It's strange how running sometimes suppresses your appetite. After my run tonight, I just couldn't stomach the thought of any carbs or meats. I did contemplate a caesar salad, but dressing of any sort just put me off. It happens sometimes.

So I had Mueller's cherry yoghurt (one portion of fruit guaranteed in every serving!). And a tequila shot.

Finally, finishing a PhD thesis is scary. The end game.

Well, that's all I have to say for now, folks. Ugly Betty is on E4+1.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

....jalan-jalan....makan-makan....et cetera...et cetera...JUST EAT!!

Peace!

-J