..............................Persis is married!..............................

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

(edited) It's good to be home!


Hello everyone. Sorry for the blog silence. I've been in India for the last two weeks!

Touched down at Heathrow on Sunday afternoon and promptly fell asleep. It's good to be back. India was an amazing experience, and my team was the best team I've ever worked with - pics soon! Miss the children already, although cannot say the same about sanding and plastering.

I made some good friends, came to understand and love some old ones more.

These last two weeks were also about spiritual growth and knowing God better. He answered many prayers - I really shouldn't be surprised - and yet others.

I feel ready to move on now, to begin the last year of my PhD, to forgive. The thought that perhaps everything that happened this year happened because it was necessary for me to come back to Him. For the first time, I am able to give thanks.

I'm back now, back in London, back in His presence.

I've come home.


Seafood lasagna I made for last night's Fellowship Group - the blackish bits aren't burnt; it's garlic spinach

No comments: