..............................Persis is married!..............................

Friday, June 20, 2008

Eats: Taste of London 2008



I've always wanted to go to the Taste of London Festival, which started yesterday. But I never did. I don't know what it is - maybe the perversely chilly summer weather in London town, or the thought of jostling with crowds that increase every year, or the hassle of having to figure out which ticket to buy for which slot to get into the event/celebrity chef that you want to see, which entails figuring out the latter too. Or maybe it's "feste exhaustion" - summer does tend to bring a landslide of those, and in recent years, the trend seems to be building up to an avalanche. Or maybe it's just the cost and I'm a cheapskate. Whatever it is, I won't be going this year either, even though it's probably my last chance before I leave London for good.

But that shouldn't stop you. British Airways is having decent ticket offers here if you are a frequent flyer.

Or maybe I'll feel differently when I'm become a tourist in London again. First anniversary vacation, darling? =)

No comments: