..............................Persis is married!..............................

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Recipe: Chicken Parmesan w/ Tomato Sauce


As promised, I made Elise's chicken parmesan recipe. It didn't look the same in the pictures, but it tasted really good - hot, buttery, garlicky kinda good. Like the chicken parmesans I had in Houston, I also topped it with Elise's basic tomato sauce, and blitzed it at the end in the blender to create a smooth consistency. Served with brown/wild rice and rocket salad w/ truffle oil dressing.

Apologies for the "flashy" picture - the non-flash ones I took were just too yellow... yellow kitchen lighting seems to follow me everywhere!

1 comment:

Elise said...

Oh, I bet this was great with the side of arugula salad. I just love love love this parmesan chicken. Couldn't get enough of it as a kid.