..............................Persis is married!..............................

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Quick update


Thursday. Was really bad. Woke up feeling very irritable. It didn't get better as the day progressed. Talked to mum (stalwart supporter). Felt better, than nosedived again. I wanted to cry, but the tears didn't come. I didn't know what to do. Insomnia set in again.

Friday. Was better after falling asleep - finally - talking to God, and picked up the conversation in the morning. Talked also to mum again (told you, stalwart). Got lost in Putney, in heels. R and M had invited us over for dinner (roast beef + trimmings + panacotte + chocolate pot), and then we had a lovely lovely time chatting over tea and biscuits.

Saturday. Today. Cleaned my room, sorted my letters, put the laundry in. The Boy called, and we had a small late lunch at Wahaca. I saw a pair of sunglasses I liked. In the office now, but soon it will be time to go. Colleague's leaving do tonight. The Boy's at home preparing his sermon for tomorrow. Plan early night.

Conclusion: Pray Pray Pray. God holds us in His hands.

No comments: