..............................Persis is married!..............................

Friday, April 27, 2007

26th April 2007. Money spent: 0 (keeping it on the up and up!). Calories burnt: 180 (6 laps/15.17mins on the treadmill). Still having trouble sleeping, though tired.

It's surprisingly easy not to spend money. Yesterday's meals were provided by a conference, and then a friend cooked dinner. I just have to resist and walk past Starbucks with my eyes closed.

Birthday's coming up this weekend! I really just want one entire block of quiet time, so not really sure why I invited people over... But birthdays a good opp to get everyone together and I don't see my friends often. Mum&dad sent me a huge ang pow (red packet, usually contains $$$). Thank you!! The Boy has also booked a massage for me tonight, to inaugurate weekend birthday celebrations. xxx

Have uploaded my American photos now. Will post after edit.

On another note, time to get serious about thesis. That's my priority now. 5 more months to go!

1 comment:

orangeclouds said...

Oops did I miss your birthday? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! It's gonna be an exciting year ahead!