..............................Persis is married!..............................

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Shakespeare in Regents Park

Open Air Theatre, Inner Circle, Regent's Park
There were fairy lights dancing in the trees and shrubs. The smell of bbq in the air and a light summer breeze. The sun winked through the leaves, and everywhere there was magic and laughter. I got lost in Regents Park and we were hungry. The three of us foodies shared hamburgers and wine and conversation, a new winning combination. Plus, I managed to flog the other two tickets to an old couple... who paid me the entire sum in coins! Check out my biceps!
Shakespeare. Taming of the Shrew. It was a refreshingly modern performance. But, as the night turned dark and the breeze blew more ominously, we only wished Katarina would be tamed quickly so that we could go to Chinatown for some of those cute little dumplings and hot tea. I smell a Singaporean food feste coming up soon!

No comments: