..............................Persis is married!..............................

Saturday, August 04, 2007

New Table of Contents

A perfect white rose
from The Boy

After spending too much holiday time messing with html codes courtesy of Beautiful Beta, I've added a new Table of Contents function in the sidebar. This allows you to view all posts in this blog and sort them according to title, date, or label. Especially useful if you are looking for

- a particular recipe (click any label 'recipes' for a complete list of my recipes and scroll up),
- food-related posts ('eats'),
- blogs about other hot stuff ('hotstuff'), and
- pics of my travels ('travels').

I might think of more labels later on, but have not labelled my rambling thoughts because I have many rambling thoughts...

Enjoy!

P.S. Somehow, in the process, my line spacing for previous posts has gone wonky... any suggestions?

No comments: